From the way we shop for groceries to how we get from point A to point B, almost everything we do is connected to some form of digital technology. While many advisors are hesitant to grab the technology bull by the horns, the future of wealth management is storming full speed ahead with one revolutionary technology making its mark in the landscape: automation.
What is automation?
At its simplest form, automation is the ability to make a process or system operate automatically. Its main purpose is to help save time and energy, two things that advisors need to do their job, but always seem to have a shortage of.
Why do advisors need it?
Implementing new technology into your business can be scary, especially since so many are quick to assume that technology will replace the need for human advisors. This myth is far from the truth, and consumers are actually demanding a marriage between technology and human interaction, not choosing one over the other. Digital outreach is often what persuades clients to take action, but human interaction is what gets them to stay.
It’s clear that advisors need to be leveraging some sort of technology, but why automation? Automation…
- Frees up an advisor’s time: Automation allows advisors to spend less of their time focusing on the more administrative tasks, and more time on the tasks that’ll help them scale their business. Imagine what you could accomplish if you were given an extra two hours in your day.
- Enhances the client-advisor relationship: Clients are more than just money, they’re people. They value effective communication, transparency, and proactivity. Automation allows advisors to meet their clients where they want to be met – with timely follow-ups, easy access to communication, and hands-on interaction with their own finances.
- Can help advisors make more money: Client satisfaction plus productivity and efficiency is the formula for success in the wealth management space. But they all take a hit when advisors aren’t able to get through their daily to-do list. By using automation, advisors are able to delegate the correct amount of time and energy to each task and area of their business, giving them the capacity to take on new clients and grow financially.
Which automation technology should advisors use?
Introducing Benjamin, the world’s first digital assistant created for advisors by advisors. Benjamin works alongside advisors to automatically take care of their administrative duties.
Some of the tasks Benjamin will be able to automate for you include….
- Intelligently grouping your clients to improve communication.
- Creating tasks and scheduling meetings to strategically plan for proper time allocation.
- Integrating Outlook and other important tools.
- Increasing your personal capacity to bring on new clients
Interested in seeing how Benjamin can help automate your day-to-day tasks? Reach out to us here and we’ll get you started with a free demo right away.