Vice President of Technology
benjamin is the financial industry’s first ever business support system driven by AI which seamlessly integrates the software tools and data used by advisors and their teams to better service their clients. benjamin elegantly automates a myriad of time-consuming and menial yet imperative tasks, providing the advisor more time to foster value-added client relationships. The productivity gained by benjamin’s presence empowers firms to quickly scale their business and profitability.
Originally created by a multi-billion-dollar investment advisory firm, benjamin is now independent, and used by financial advisors nationwide to better serve both current and future families.
Vice President of Technology
We are actively seeking a highly experienced software engineer with deep understanding of data processing flow on large scale applications to chart the future of our B2B SaaS application. The ideal candidate has experience building B2B software for small to mid-scale technology startups. The Vice President of Technology will work with engineering and product leads to plan and execute enhancements to, and refactoring of, our current code base. We are currently a privately funded, small-scale startup with a rapidly growing client base.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for sponsorship now or in the future.
What you will do:
- Devise, communicate, and lead execution of detailed strategies for improving/augmenting applications/architecture
- Software development in collaboration with the engineering team – backend PHP/LAMP Stack
- Minimum 6 years of experience in a software development leadership role
- Programming Language Agnostic with deep understanding of data processing flow on large scale across many API integrations and the business impact of every enhancement request
- SQS; Event driven architecture; Microservice development
- Usage of queues to manage data flows
- AWS Cloud Management and Best Practices Infrastructure
- Data lake Management and Governance
- Execution SOC2 Compliance Certification
- Refactoring of Large-Scale Component Based Applications
- Experience in effective management of backlogs/priorities utilizing Agile concepts
What we offer:
- Stock options after an introductory period
- Benefits such as: 401K with Safe Harbor Match, Medical, Dental, Vision, Short and Long-term Disability, and Life insurance
- Paid time off plan that increases with years of service
- Collaborative office space in Atlanta (Sandy Springs), GA
benjamin technology, Inc. would like to thank all applicants, however, only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. benjamin technology, Inc. is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity and will not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.